Measures to counteract infection from SARS-CoV-2
Dear Customer, welcome to the Dòlaondes Aquatic Centre. Regarding the COVID 19 emergency we inform you that the structure has adopted a series of precautions and safety measures which are described in the present document and which we ask you to read carefully.
To allow for improved clean and healthy surroundings, unnecessary objects and furnishings have been removed, for the same reason, in addition, some attractions are not available, such as lumbar massages, sprays and waterfalls. The Eghes Wellness Centre will be closed.
On your arrival you will find the structure cleaned and sanitised according to the following guidelines:
- The structure is cleaned thoroughly using exclusively certified products, alcohol and antibacterial products. The sections of the structure which are in common will be frequently sanitised even over the course of the day.
- The air will be purified and sanitised using certified sprays of ammonium salts in alcohol solution
- Dishware in the bar area is completely disinfected with special cleansing cycles.
- Linen and towels which are supplied to our customers are sanitised using high temperature cleansing cycles which certify their complete sanitisation.
- Garden equipment is also disinfected using the same procedures.
- There are many areas scattered around the centre where it is possible to find sanitizing gel for cleaning hands.
- As imposed by the new COVID-19 regulations, all pools have had an increase in dosage of chlorine to 1,20 mg/l.
To make sure that all these measures are efficiently applied and in order to help you enjoy a relaxing and safe stay we ask you to help us by adopting the following simple rules:
- It is preferable to book online. The advance online sale guarantees your entrance.
- Electronic payment is preferable.
- Access is not allowed to anyone with a body temperature >37.5° C
- Put your personal objects and clothes back into your own bag.
- It is preferable to come already wearing your costume under your clothes.
- Sanitize your hands before entering the structure.
- Respect interpersonal distancing by at least one metre in all areas in common.
- In areas in common respect the minimum distance of 1 metre between people, this excludes family members, relatives or friends seen regularly, to a maximum of 10 people.
- A shower using soap is obligatory before accessing all pools.
- The use of a swimming cap is obligatory.
- Access to pools is allowed only by having maximum one person per 4 m², the swimming assistants or Dòlaondes staff will manage the fixed quota in the pools, respecting the maximum limit of people in each pool or area according to the following directions:
Sports pool: max 66 people (2 LANES AVAILABLE FOR FREE SWIMMING)
Fun pool: max 31 people
Salty water pool: max 36 people
Jacuzzi: max 2 people
Kids pool: max 12 people
Slide pool: max 5 people
max 152 people people in the Dòlaondes structure
- As established by the guide lines attached to the DPCM 17 May 2020, an attendance list will be registered and kept for 14 days .
- Anyone accompanying minors will be held responsible for making them respect the same hygienic behavioural health rules.
- Always wear a mask in common areas (excluding the pools.
- As established by the guide lines attached to the DPCM 17 May 2020, hairdryers cannot be used by our customers. We recommend you bring your own from home.
- All the above dispositions are also valid for the garden and external areas.
If a guest should present any symptom linked to COVID 19 we kindly ask you to immediately inform the staff so as to adopt all the necessary precautions and safety measures.
Thank you for your attention and enjoy your stay.